Are you also fed up with your dull and dry skin? And want to have a glowing skin but don’t have time to take care of it. Stressful life, hectic work schedules, exams, improper sleep, unhealthy diet, pollution, harmful rays, isn’t it what we are actually dealing with nowadays.Here are some glowing skin home remedies.
Skin is the largest body organ what actually goes inside us is totally visible on our face. Healthy and glowy skin is no more a myth anymore, just a healthy routine towards diet and home solutions are required. these glowing skin home remedies will also help you get instant glowing look.
Moreover, there comes a time when we realise that chemical treatments that we take in salon are actually harming and damaging our skin.
Along with glowing skin home remedies to make your skin glow, you must improve your diet as well.
DIET FOR GLOW SKIN
Eating fresh fruits and vegetables will provide all the necessary vitamins and minerals that are vital to have a glowing and healthy skin.
FRUITS FOR GLOWY SKIN
It helps in rejuvenate your skin. Mango contains vitamin A, C, E and K. It protects the skin from any kind of DNA damage.
Watermelon is boon especially for those who have acne-prone or sensitive skin. It is ideal for flushing out toxins from the skin as it contains almost 92% water. Watermelon contains vitamin A, B1, B6 and C.
As we all know orange is a citrus fruit and contains vitamin C. It also helps in prevention of oxidative damage.
Papaya is rich in vitamin A,B and C as well as minerals like potassium, magnesium and copper.
It contains good amount of vitamin C. Kiwi helps in warding off wrinkles and also saves the skin from free radical damage.
VEGETABLES FOR GLOWY SKIN
It helps to prevent the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines and also slows down ageing. It is rich source of vitamin C , which will get you that glow instantly.
Broccoli contains dozens of nutrients that are vital for skin and body as well. It contains all the necessary anti oxidant that makes our skin glow from within.
Green leafy vegetables like spinach, cabbage
Carrots are low calorie food along with great source of antioxidant and vitamins required for healthy skin. It helps to repair skin tissues and also helps to keep your digestive system healthy.
Here comes the glowing skin home remedies:
Glowing skin Remedy with turmeric powder
- ½- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 4 tbs gram flour
- Milk or water
- Mix the turmeric powder and gram flour in a bowl. Slowly add milk or rose water to it and mix well.
- Apply this paste to your face and neck.
- Leave it for 15-20 and wait till it dry
- Rinse it gently with water.
Glowing skin Remedy with fresh aloe vera
Aloe vera is very effective for hair as well. you can check out various home remedies including remedy with aloe vera for hair here. click
- 1 tbs aloe vera gel
- Pinch of turmeric
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp milk
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Apply this paste evenly on face and neck
- Leave it for about 20 mins
- Wash it off with lukewarm water and pat dry
Glowing Skin Remedy with lemon
- 2tsp fresh lemon juice
- 2tsp sugar or honey
- Mix them all and apply this scrub to your face and neck
- Give a massage in circular motion and leave it for 10 mins.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water
Glowing skin Remedy with papaya
- Pieces of ripe papaya
- 1tsp sandalwood powder
- 1tsp honey
- Mix all the ingredients consistently until you get smooth paste out of it
- Apply this evenly on your face and neck
- Keep it for 20mins and then rinse it off with cool water
Glowing Skin Remedy with cucumber
- Add grated cucumber and yoghurt in a bowl
- Beat it well
- Apply this paste and wait until it dries off
- Then rinse it off with cold water
Glowing skin Remedy with honey
- Apply honey on damp skin
- Massage it for like 5 mins
- Rinse it off after 5 mins with lukewarm water gently
Glowing skin Remedy with UBTAN
- 1 cup chickpea flour
- ¼ cup rice powder or yoghurt
- Pinch of turmeric powder
- Milk or rose water
- First mix all the powdered ingrediants
- secondly, add slowly milk or rose water to that mixture and mix well until you get that smooth paste
- Apply this paste and wait till it dry
- Rinse it off with normal water
Along with these glowing skin home remedies we all forget basic and small things which also affect our skin in several ways. This article will work as
- Don’t forget to use sunscreen. It helps to protect our skin from sun rays, pollution and other harmful particles. And of all the sunscreen i’ve tried, the best one that i found is of biotic company. Sunscreens of biotic are super amazing. You can get them easily on https://amzn.to/2WgpYp1
- Eat watermelon and drink water in regular intervals to stay hydrated. This will help you get instant glow from within.
- Always remove all the make-up before sleeping. If you sleep with even little of make up on your face, it affects your skin badly. Best make up remover i prefer is garnier micellar water. You can get that from https://amzn.to/2EHeBeU
- Get proper amount of sleep which is possible only when you get to bed on time at night.
- Keep your skin well moisturised whenever you wash
- use these glowing skin home remedies twice a week to have healthy and naturally glowing skin.